K G Greenwood
The Town Manager, is responsible for carrying out the work of the Town Board of Commissioners and for the day-to-day operations of the Town of Walnut Cove.
- Oversight of utility billing.
- Supervising department heads and employees.
- Gathering information for elected officials.
- Development and disbursement of meeting agendas for elected and appointed officials.
- Executing policies, ordinances, and directives from the Board of Commissioners.
- Development and execution of operating budget.
- Hearing citizen complaints and acting on them as necessary and prudent.
- Oversight of zoning enforcement.
- Oversight of Town Code enforcement.